Town Warp Application- Wrenridge (Yellow)

Discussion in 'Towns' started by Unorthodoxx, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Unorthodoxx

Unorthodoxx New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Town Name - Wrenridge
    Which Server - Yellow
    Coordinates you want the warp to teleport to - X: -7963 Y: 79 Z: 6404
    Town Mayor - Unorthodoxx
    Town Population - 7, not counting one inactive member and one semi-active member. These users are kaiyum and Caikplease, respectively.
    Town Status - Open, with free plots, only requires messaging the mayor for them to assign you a plot

Overview: Town warps may be full, but I thought I'd post this anyway. The co-mayors (_mutini and Caikplease) and I are former residents of Unitown, and in its inevitable downfall decided to create our own town. Naming it Wrenridge (after a dog that sits in the town hall), we started gathering people to build plots. In the coming days (as of 4/10/2019), we plan to add a market area for people to build personal shops in, a tree farm, and an animal farm type area. We currently have a sugarcane/bamboo farm and a tower for crops (nether wart, wheat, carrots, potatoes, beetroot, and sweet berries).

With the introduction of new towns on the rise, I hope my application will be considered.
    Thank you!
    - Unorthodoxx

2. undisclosedhost

undisclosedhost Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi,

Your town is looking good but, it could do with being built up a bit more. Looks a bit on the small side. Maybe add some signs around town to tell people where to go for specific things and also make sure to add a disclaimer on a sign to let residents know if they are inactive their plot and chests could be removed. Town warps on the Yellow server are full at the moment so ideally we'll only look to add decent sized towns and apologies for the delay in getting a reply sent back to you.

Thanks.