Privately owned (but publicly accessible) warps to player's bases

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MickRaak, Sep 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. MickRaak

MickRaak New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Like the title suggest i was wondering if it were possible for people to be able to create a warp to their base. Currently when you want to visit someone else's base you have to write down their coordinates and travel to that destination by foot, which is a bit bothersome at times.

These warps can greatly increase player driven economy by allowing for more versatile shops and possibly even access to farm etc.

The warp might cost money to create or require a certain rank.

let me know what you think!

• Like Like x 1
  2. MickRaak

MickRaak New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    This would be for the case when someone is not online, so the economy can continue while people are not on the server :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. MickRaak

MickRaak New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Ofcourse, however this poses serious limitations. My suggestion would then circumvent these limitations and expand possibilities of player interaction

4. Matthew Hocking

Matthew Hocking New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    The main issue this poses is making the market obsolete for many players. Public warps would allow players to create massive shops that far outclass the forest and mushroom market plots. Any large shop made by a influential would gain a well known public image, thus making the daily payment market plots useless. Currently the markets are a core part of the economy and adding warps would drastically alter the state how goods flow.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kyria

Kyria New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Well, I suggested the pwarps 2 times and this last was a few days ago. Kureen's words was "Player warps is something that we are looking into but haven't found a plugin that works the way we want it to work". At least there's the possibility of having the pwarps someday.