player being extremely rude to other members

Discussion in 'Report Player' started by hexlatus, Jun 30, 2020 at 6:05 AM.

1. hexlatus

hexlatus New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    A player by the name Reese (username: Reese2441?) was being very rude and told myself and a few others to die for liking Walter (the meme). He also told another member on blue that they were a 'pathetic excuse to live' when we called them out on it they claimed it all on 'being in a fucking bad mood, and not wanting to deal with all of this shit' (their words).

They did not apologize even after mostly everyone on the server told them too and logged off without saying a word. I am asking that you please do something as we all fear they might come back and could seriously damage someone's mental health.

thank you

2. cedar

cedar New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have seen this happening with uther players to make on different culers so it wood be nice if we cood do sumpin abowt it

3. John

John Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi there,

The player in question has been contacted. If they keep up with it by all means contact staff again either in game, in our support channel on discord, or here on the forums and we'll take further action
    As for other people on other colours you mention cedar, without names we can't do much unless we see something. However if certain people are being an issue we can look into things and contact them if need be