kensame

Discussion in 'Report Player' started by DeSt, Jun 2, 2020.

1. DeSt

DeSt New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Players Username - Kensame
    Date - 5/31/20
    Server - Purple
    Report - Kensame is a mod who is completely unhinged and biased. He/She doesn't know how to moderate and has wrongfully banned me for the reason "no intent to play". How is that a valid reason to ban someone. I followed all the rules and when I disputed his decision on the ban appeal he just said "Declined have a good day :D". I find it immature that as a staff member, you ban someone who was following the rules. This person should not have the power to moderate.

2. DeSt

DeSt New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    [​IMG]Just some evidence of the level of petty that this mod is exhibiting.

3. John

John Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +15
    Hi there,

You were banned for once again lavacasting outside someones claim and then you went and did the exact same thing outside the same persons claim which is both malicious as well as harassment. Repeating behavior you once got banned for has a fairly obvious outcome, if you have new information you want to add then you can do so to your appeal however there is little need to make a thread about a staff member when they were just doing their job and had a valid reason for the punishment they issued.
    If you believe there was bias or unfair treatment from a staff member you can message Senior Moderators or an Admin/Owner on discord or here on the forums regarding the matter as that would be the best way to do so rather than making a thread.

Regards,

john2560

4. DeSt

DeSt New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Nah honestly fuck that shit, this server sucks massive cock anyway, enjoy the declining player base.