Christmas is almost here and to celebrate we're adding a whole new crate and bringing a new version of the market back!
The theme of the new seasonal crate is "Candy" in this crate you can find cool morphs, vouchers and items.
The market is finally back! This time the market will consist of a limited amount of plots and instead of buying a plot you will now rent them. The layout of the market is simpler, making it easier to navigate, which will benefit both merchants and customers.
We have enabled the vote shop. For voting on our server you get one vote point. These points can be spent on items in the vote shop. To access the vote shop either do /vgui and navigate to it or do /vote shop
- The market consists of multiple smaller markets. Each market has a different theme and contains 12 plots, 4 square and 8 rectangular.
- The rent of the plots is $2000/day for a square plot and $1500/day for a rectangular.
- The sizes of the plots are 12x12x13 and 16x9x13
- You can extend your rent for a maximum of 28 days.
- Not logging in for 21 days will automatically unrent your plot.
- Not maintaining your plot properly may lead to you losing your plot. Inactive plots can be unrented by staff.
- The market will release at different time intervals. The first market will release on this Friday at 6pm EST and the second market will release on Saturday at 6am EST. More markets can be released if there is high demand.
- To get to the market you can either warp with /warp <theme>market or by doing /warp market and teleport to a market by pressing one of the buttons.
- The old market is going to be removed after this week so if you haven't sold your plot yet do it now.
- The sizes/cost of plots aren't completely finalized and can change.
Sadly we had to remove the anticipated pet plugin because of a bug with the plugin turning the pets invisible. We could have kept it but the pets turning invisible would lead to confusion and is only fixed when the server restarts.
If you encounter any bugs or issues with this update please contact a staff member as soon as possible!